drank Java Santosa by McNulty's

This is the second day I’ve had this, and damn am I enjoying it. This is my favorite black tea that I have had so far.

Also, I feel more energized after a cup of this tea than when I have coffee in the morning.

Time to go make more!

TeaEqualsBliss

It’s a goodie!

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

It’s a goodie!

Tea: I am relatively new to tea, and joined Steepster to learn more about it. I am very open to suggestions, and enjoy reading everyone’s tasting notes. I think this community is awesome.

Me: I am a software developer working for a small company and absolutely love my job. Despite being a “computer guy”, I love the outdoors, and enjoy backpacking and camping. I also really enjoy philosophy, photography, reading, and music.

Ratings:
69 and lower: I probably would not buy this tea again. I might enjoy it, but I have had other teas that are much better.
70-79: I find this tea good, but have had better teas. I would gladly have another cup, but it probably wouldn’t be my first option.
80-89: This is a cup of tea that I really enjoy, and would buy again.
90-100: This is a cup of tea that I not only enjoy, but find something unique about it. This is something I would definitely order again.

Western New York