drank Organic Rooibos by Butiki Teas

This tea is currently steeping. The smell has a very light citrus note, it smells excellent.

Okay, first sip…

It tastes like it smells. It has a nice, clean, well-rounded rooibos flavor, with a light citrus note. This does not taste bitter at all. This is really good!

I don’t want to fill this note with too many adjectives or descriptions. This tea tastes very fresh, and I appreciate the simplicity of it. If you enjoy rooibos, you will definitely enjoy this tea.

Tea: I am relatively new to tea, and joined Steepster to learn more about it. I am very open to suggestions, and enjoy reading everyone’s tasting notes. I think this community is awesome.

Me: I am a software developer working for a small company and absolutely love my job. Despite being a “computer guy”, I love the outdoors, and enjoy backpacking and camping. I also really enjoy philosophy, photography, reading, and music.

Ratings:
69 and lower: I probably would not buy this tea again. I might enjoy it, but I have had other teas that are much better.
70-79: I find this tea good, but have had better teas. I would gladly have another cup, but it probably wouldn’t be my first option.
80-89: This is a cup of tea that I really enjoy, and would buy again.
90-100: This is a cup of tea that I not only enjoy, but find something unique about it. This is something I would definitely order again.

Western New York