drank S'mores Genmaicha by 52teas

This was an interesting tea. I likes the sweetness to the genmaicha, but I am not sure I really got s’mores from it. I love genmaicha, so I enjoyed this tea, but I would enjoy a lot of genmaicha teas. I am going to try to sweeten this a bit more and see if I get a little more s’mores out of it.

VariaTEA

Have your tried Marshmallow Treat Genmaicha? If so, how does it compare?

mewakeling

I haven’t, I only have a couple of 52teas to try and this happened to be in stock at the time. If it helps at all, I really tasted the genmaicha and almost only genmaicha in this. There are sweet undertones, but I also sweetened the tea.

VariaTEA

Interesting. I have both but I only tried the Marshmallow Treat. Perhaps I will do a side by side taste test to see how they compare sometime.

mewakeling

I would be interested to hear how they compare!

Comments

VariaTEA

Have your tried Marshmallow Treat Genmaicha? If so, how does it compare?

mewakeling

I would be interested to hear how they compare!

Very amateur tea enthusiast.

Manitoba