drank Spiced Apple Chai by Adagio Teas

I should mention that I haven’t found a chai that I really like – they’re usually way too spicy for me. When I was placing my last order with Adagio, I figured I’d just try one at least, and this one didn’t seem too bad.

The dry leaf smelled fantastic – apples and cinnamon.

The tea itself is not to my taste. It’s too spicy, and a little too bitter for me. May have steeped poorly. I’m going to try this as a latte, and I think that’ll make it better – it needs milk, I think.

EDIT: Turned this into a latte with a little sugar. Not bad, but still not my favorite.

BTVSGal

Have you tried Samovar’s Chai? Its one of my favorites..

Rebecca Lynn

I like adagio’s Thai Chai the best I think. Their chocolate chai is pretty nice as well.

Michelle

Thanks for the recs :) I don’t think chai is my cup of tea (ha), but I definitely want to try more before I decide against it!

Comments

BTVSGal

Have you tried Samovar’s Chai? Its one of my favorites..

Rebecca Lynn

Michelle

Michelle, 19. College student: upstate NY.

I really enjoy tea, British television and theatre. I read a lot, write a lot, dream a lot.

Geneva, NY, United States