Starting off, sorry for the huge mass of backlogs coming up. I’m currently without a computer – or, I have a computer, but I have no idea where the charger is, seeing as I can’t find it anywhere in the bags and boxes currently sitting out in the garage. If this is what I bring home from college, I’m a bit frightened for when I ACTUALLY move into a house or something. All the stuff!

So anyway, I’ve been sitting on my copy of The Idiot for awhile now, and I really have to start reading it, because I’m coauthoring a stage adaptation of it, and, well, there’s a lot of work to be done. I wasn’t getting anything done at home, so I took a trip into Harvard Square – been meaning to give Tealuxe a try for awhile now.

Anyway. On to the tea. This was actually the second pot I had, since I was unsatisfied with the first (and because the pots are tiny). I really like how it’s just a little more grassy than some of the other Dragonwells I’ve had, while still retaining the sweetness. I wanted to ask for more water to try a second steep, but I didn’t see a bathroom anywhere…so maybe next time :)