drank Paradise Found by DAVIDsTEA

Oh, hey there, hibiscus, didn’t see you hiding there.

I really only got this because David’s had the 50g free with any purchase promotion last week. I have to say – shipping to MA is about three days faster than shipping to NY, which is cool. And of course David’s emails me today with a Perfect Mug promotion… I’ve been wanting to get one of those for months… and but I have textbooks et al to buy now. Not cool, David’s, not cool.

Opening the bag, this smells fantastic. I’m reminded of Teavana’s Youthberry / Wild Orange blend, but better. It’s a bit fuller, like it has something that the Teavana blend is lacking. Maybe it’s tea itself, having a more substantial black/green base as opposed to their barely-there white? I don’t know.

The color is beautiful. It’ a rich ruby red. I haven’t drank fruity tea in so long, it’s been awhile since I’ve had any tea that’s not a variant of brown or green!

But, oh, the hibiscus. It’s all I taste. And I like hibiscus. In moderation.

I’m leaving off a rating because I had a few sips of this hot, fell asleep, and I’m not liking it after it’s cooled down, but man, I’m just not feeling this.

TassieTeaGirl

Try icing it. I like it much more iced than hot.

Michelle

Thanks!

Daniel Scott

Oh, yes. The hibiscus… They gave me a sample of this in the store, and it was a struggle not to spit it on the floor. Blech!

Comments

TassieTeaGirl

Try icing it. I like it much more iced than hot.

Michelle

Thanks!

Daniel Scott

Michelle, 19. College student: upstate NY.

I really enjoy tea, British television and theatre. I read a lot, write a lot, dream a lot.

Geneva, NY, United States