Oh, I do love this. I received this in the last Steepster Select box.

I don’t feel like writing too much now, but it’s beautiful. It’s sweet and buttery and smooth. It has some of my favorite characteristics of the Dragonwell that I love, but with a little bit less of the vegetal.

This just might become my staple oolong.

195 °F / 90 °C
Nick

Ahh, nice to see another positive review of this tea. Honestly, its probably becoming one of my all time favorite teas, I don’t think I’ve gone through 3oz of tea as fast as I have with this Jin Xuan. I bought mine from Teavivre, which is becoming my most reliable site in terms of buying Chinese teas. I might have to buy my next re-up from Red Blossom though and give theirs a try.

Comments

Nick

Michelle, 19. College student: upstate NY.

I really enjoy tea, British television and theatre. I read a lot, write a lot, dream a lot.

Geneva, NY, United States