Kind of like a breakfast tea for someone who doesn’t like breakfast teas. My issue with most of them is that they’re labelled the same sort of generic “Indian Black Blend” and there really isn’t anything special to them.

I’m partial to Irish Breakfasts, probably because the first time I really started drinking any sort of tea regularly was on my trip to Ireland in the spring of 2012. It was incredible. I learned SO much. I’m going back one day, I will, I will.

So I like that this is in there! And the chai gives it just a bit of cinnamony kick – I’m able to drink it without milk, and it’s not overwhelmingly strong, maybe because the berry gives it a little bit of sweetness. This is the first time I’m trying it with milk and sugar, and it reminds me a bit of a sassy breakfast tea. Now I see why my friend Jackie likes it so much!

Autumn Hearth

Ooo a slashy tea! Does the taste evoke warm fuzzies of their bromance?

Michelle

Ehehehe it does! Cara McGee is a blending master :)

Just Boiling

May I just say how much I love your phrase, “sassy breakfast tea”? That alone makes me want to try the tea. (:

Haha! Yes, do it :)

Comments

Autumn Hearth

Ooo a slashy tea! Does the taste evoke warm fuzzies of their bromance?

Michelle

Ehehehe it does! Cara McGee is a blending master :)

Just Boiling

Haha! Yes, do it :)

Michelle, 19. College student: upstate NY.

I really enjoy tea, British television and theatre. I read a lot, write a lot, dream a lot.

Geneva, NY, United States