drank Rooibos de Provence by DAVIDsTEA

Okay, I’m 90% sure this came from Invader Zim So thank you! (And if I’m wrong, then thank you to whoever swapped me this!)

It smells really interesting – like the inside of The Body Shop or somewhere like that. Not complaining – it smells great. It’s a bit hard to put my finger on specific scents though.

The rooibos is a strong flavor in this one, and the dried currants, rose and lavender accentuate it. It’s definitely a rooibos tea tisane first and foremost, but the other flavors behind it make it interesting.

It’s interesting. That’s a good descriptor for this tea. Tastes like there’s some chocolate in there as well, though I’m not sure where I’m getting that from.

EDIT: I tweeted this tea, and now @DAVIDsTEA is teasing me about lavender fields in France. This company is great.

Invader Zim

Yup that came from me. It has too much red rooibos for me. I like my red rooibos blends to be heavier on the additions. It seems you’re enjoying it more than I did and that’s all that matters!

Comments

Invader Zim

Michelle, 19. College student: upstate NY.

I really enjoy tea, British television and theatre. I read a lot, write a lot, dream a lot.

Geneva, NY, United States