drank Hazelnut by Adagio Teas

It’s a creamy, rich taste. Made this into a latte. No sugar needed! Burned myself on the ingenuiTEA (it’s stuck open and I didn’t realize) so I emailed Adagio – hopefully they’ll be able to replace it with a working one! If not, I suppose I’ll just buy a new one :)

Yum.

JC

Have you tried the honeybush hazelnut? If so how does it compare? I tried the honeybush version… Hazelnut is my favorite… I almost cried.

Just in case it wasn’t out of happiness. :P

Michelle

Haha :)

There’s Honeybush Hazelnut in The Woman blend, but I’ve never tried it on my own.

JC

Let me know if you ever do. If you feel the black tea version is better I might try it. To me Honeybush doesn’t make that good of a ‘base’ to add flavors as some black teas do. After I posted my comment I had to get some Nutella to kill the hazelnut crave.

Comments

JC

Just in case it wasn’t out of happiness. :P

Michelle

Haha :)

JC

Michelle, 19. College student: upstate NY.

I really enjoy tea, British television and theatre. I read a lot, write a lot, dream a lot.

Geneva, NY, United States