drank Mint by Lipton

Mint. Riiiight. The Cafe at my school offers a few kinds of Lipton tea. I didn’t have time to make up a baggie of my own tea before running to class this morning (with the Education program, I now have extra classes at 7:30 am), and the Pub (which serves Tazo tea) is way out of the way. So if I need tea in between education and creative writing, which, to be honest, is always – I’m stuck with Lipton.

Okay, fine. I don’t have anything against the fact that it’s Lipton, really, only that it just doesn’t taste very good. This is no exception. I guess it’s vaguely minty… sort of… and there’s a sort of licorice or tarragon kind of flavor in there too. I left the teabag in for the whole hour and a half of class, and to be honest, I could hardly taste it. It was probably an old teabag, but still. Ick. I need to remember to bring my own tea and just get water.

8 min or more

gross lol

Michelle

Haha yeah. I mean it was drinkable, I guess – I’d rather have bad tea than no tea? But it’s not something I want to pay $2 for.

Comments

gross lol

Michelle

Michelle, 19. College student: upstate NY.

I really enjoy tea, British television and theatre. I read a lot, write a lot, dream a lot.

Geneva, NY, United States