drank Vanilla Orchid by DAVIDsTEA

Ooh, I love this one. One smell and I was entranced. I SO wish I’d bought more than an ounce of this. At this rate it’ll be gone tomorrow.

Incredibly rich, pure vanilla smell comes through in the dry leaf. The orchid is predominant in the first steep, and it’s more of a vanilla-smelling oolong, but on later steeps the floral dryness backs off and there’s more of that sweet, sweet vanilla. Delicious. Definitely a new must-have.

180 °F / 82 °C
Shmiracles

entranced is totally accurate! the smell of this tea will stick in your brain! mmmmm

canadianadia

I agree -delicious! This is one of my favorites

TheTeaFairy

Michelle, I think it’s the only newbie from DT I actually liked in a long time! It renders such a lovely natural vanilla creaminess , mmmm!

Comments

Shmiracles

canadianadia

I agree -delicious! This is one of my favorites

TheTeaFairy

Michelle, 19. College student: upstate NY.

I really enjoy tea, British television and theatre. I read a lot, write a lot, dream a lot.

Geneva, NY, United States