drank Jumpy Monkey by DAVIDsTEA

Prebagged impulse by at the David’s store.

Hum.

Interesting. Strong smell of coffee and chocolate. Brew is a little bit weak but I’ve been finding that David’s are better with more tea, so that might have something to do with it.

I don’t dislike it, but it’s not a huge favorite.

Boiling
canadianadia

I’ve also been finding that using more tea is beter with David’s teas. I used to notice it at the end of a sample, when there’s more than usual left, but not enough to leave behind, so I would just dump it all in.

Michelle

Yeah, definitely. I was in the store, and the guy was pitching the Perfect Spoon, which is ~2.5 tsp, I think. And he said one of those was good for a cup… which is about twice as much as I use per cup.

Shmiracles

i’m pretty sure the perfect spoon is 1.5 tsp. i use that for my mugs and q-teapots which are 12-14 oz. but maybe i’ll try using it for 8 oz and see how things change! hmmmm. interesting.

Michelle

That’s what I thought the perfect spoon was, and that’s what Teavana’s perfect spoon is, but the guy in the store said 2.5. He might have been wrong though. No idea!

Comments

canadianadia

Shmiracles

Michelle

Michelle, 19. College student: upstate NY.

I really enjoy tea, British television and theatre. I read a lot, write a lot, dream a lot.

Geneva, NY, United States