This is the third tea I ordered from NMTC last week – I was on such a vanilla/cream kick. Still looking for a good one. Right now the Copley Square Vanilla from Tealuxe and the Black Jasmine Cream from NMTC are vying to be my favorites.

Today was not a good day – one of those days where little things just add up until it seems like the universe is conspiring against you. I was locked out of my room all day, and when I finally got back in around 6, I wanted a creamy sweet tea.

This was, sadly, a bit disappointing. Brewed according to the parameters on the website (1tsp/cup, 4min at 212), the black tea was a bit bitter. Fine, I expected to add milk and agave. So I did, and it was okay, but a bit one-note, and not as heavy as I had wanted it to be.

Ah well. I’ll probably send some of it out as gifts and drink the rest.

Song of the night – The Stowaway by Murray Gold… on repeat!

TassieTeaGirl

Next swap I should send you some of The Art of Tea’s Vanilla Chai then! Remind me when we get around to it! And great song pick.I love Murray, so glad I got to see him perform a year ago!

Michelle

Ahh awesome! So jealous! Where was the performance?

Comments

TassieTeaGirl

Michelle

Ahh awesome! So jealous! Where was the performance?

Michelle, 19. College student: upstate NY.

I really enjoy tea, British television and theatre. I read a lot, write a lot, dream a lot.

Geneva, NY, United States