drank Almond Green Tea by Kusmi Tea

This tea has an alarming almond aroma (alarming in a good way, almost divine). Every time I open the tin I am inspired to bake almond infused cakes and cookies. I call this tea my gateway tea… only it leads me to fiend for pastries. Parties and more tea. :)

Now does a 69 mean it’s a very good tea =P

Alicia

I am not sure this even merits a reply…

Ricky

Sorry for the confusion, basically I was mainly wondering what your ratings meant. Your 69 might not mean the same thing as mine. For me a tea in 60-69 means I liked it, but I wouldn’t purchase again. A tea above 70 would mean I’d consider purchasing it again.

Alicia

LOL I like this tea and if it found its way to my table, I wouldn’t turn it away. However, no I don’t think I would purchase it again. While I drink green teas I tend to favor black teas more… but dislike their nature to stain teeth over time… oh vanity. :)

Ricky

Ha, thanks for clearing up the confusion =] Now I understand a bit more about the rest of your ratings =P

Comments

Ricky

Now does a 69 mean it’s a very good tea =P

Alicia

I am not sure this even merits a reply…

Ricky

I am an art major that shoots down planes. :)

Everett, Washington, United States