Love this stuff and it mixes great with the dark hot cocoa by Swiss Miss. ;P

Cofftea

Yay for Pu Erh day!=D

Ricky

Hahah, so you found some during your teashop hunting the other day? Can’t wait for the more detailed review.

Alicia

LOL yeah, I nabbed a couple different types. The little bird nest sort tastes more like dirt on the first steep but then melds quite nicly into what I recall from Numi’s. It’s quite tasty and I think I ruin it by adding honey… but I am in a sweets mood.

Pu-erh and honey, I never heard of that. I do have some tea honey though =P

Last time I drank pu-erh in the evening I was up til 5am. Uhhh, not trying that again.

Alicia

lol but it’s only 9pm here! That’s not late at all…

Haha, well I am three hours later than you =P

Comments

Cofftea

Yay for Pu Erh day!=D

Pu-erh and honey, I never heard of that. I do have some tea honey though =P

Alicia

lol but it’s only 9pm here! That’s not late at all…

Haha, well I am three hours later than you =P

I am an art major that shoots down planes. :)

Everett, Washington, United States