drank Florence by Harney & Sons

Tonight is probably not the best evening to even begin compairing or complaining of tea. It is a zombie night and I am enjoying the sound of rain and a dark and delicious cup, or two, of chocolate teas.
Florence is my second variant tonight and sadly, I like it best.
The black tea is exquisite and I would swear it is a milk chocolate I taste. Generally I dislike most chocolate and milk chocolate just plain creeps-me-out. Who knows why but I enjoy baking with it. Ask me to make a chocolate cake and it’s all yours. Pour me a cup of this tea and just try to pull it away… you’ve got yourself a fight!
This tea was well worth the drive to Seattle to pick up… yes, and even the crowds of touristy shoppers. :)

Ricky

“Florence is my second variant tonight and sadly, I like it best.” – Hmm, am I missing something here or does that sound like you were disappointed with Florence. But then later you sound like you love it “Pour me a cup of this tea and just try to pull it away… you’ve got yourself a fight!”

It’s a delicious tea, must be the hazelnut blended into it. Nutella, yum.

Alicia

Love hazelnuts and I have a fabulous pound cake recipe. And yes, I honestly liked the tea. As it cooled it went perfectly with Mansfield Park and my daydreams of Edmund. :) I was a bit upset to start off as I had just had a cup of MF chocolat and wasn’t exactly wow’ed. Guess I was just stumped by a sub-par MF. Then I didn’t give that tea a real try. I tossed it in my tumbler and went uniform shopping… never a good combo. LOL

Ricky

Pound cake, yum, sounds delicious. Chocolate pound cake? Now have you tried making it with matcha instead? ;)

I have to start diving into the rest of your MF tea. Maybe, I’ll bring some to work tomorrow. Jealous of your freedom, when do you return to the seas?

Soon… :(

Alicia

I still report to the ship daily. I go in at 0500 and leave, if lucky, around 1500 or there after. Work is surrounded by the most beautiful mountains still wrapped in snow. One afternoon while working aloft, I watched a bald eagle soar overhead. I’d never seen one out of the zoo or not on the Discovery channel. :)

Ricky

Haha, if only you could bring a camera aboard, then you can start messing with photography =P, if you haven’t already. Seems you get to see a lot of nice scenery. Hey, tea and photography goes well together =P

Alicia

I was officially voted Command photographer today. Wish came true.

Ricky

Ohhhh, congrats! Now you can start taking photos of the nice scenery.

Ricky

Hey, that’s not a snow scene!

Comments

Ricky

It’s a delicious tea, must be the hazelnut blended into it. Nutella, yum.

Soon… :(

Alicia

I was officially voted Command photographer today. Wish came true.

Ricky

Ohhhh, congrats! Now you can start taking photos of the nice scenery.

Ricky

Hey, that’s not a snow scene!

I am an art major that shoots down planes. :)

Everett, Washington, United States