Let’s say first that the original one, the green The du Hammam, is very good, but a more sensitive one. You will allways been tempted to push temperature or steeping time to extract more of that dates flavour, which are good. But it’s a green tea, so… well, sometimes you get the dates flavour PLUS biterness. It’s not easy to obtain the good balance between biterness (just a little bit) and dates flavour). But when you suceed, the tea is just excellent.
I agree with LatteTeaDah that the spicy and smoky flavours of the keemun is a good thing and it’s certainly a plus, comparing to the green version. But I was enjoying the dates flavour and I have to confess that now I know that I miss them here.
What to say? I mean, ok, rhubarb is never bad, but here I don’t think we can feel it fully, as we can do it in their La Montagne Bleue tea (LatteTeaDah, have you tried it?). So, for me replacing dates by rhubarb was a loss.

The result is quite pleasant anyway, as any keemun-based tea shall be.