Just got this tea the other day, and am VERY impressed. Loved the smell right off the bat, like fresh blueberries with a hint of something floraly and fresh. The berry smell came out a bit more when water was added.

As for taste, I was a bit worried it might be too tart when steeped (have had that happen before with pure berry teas, tea bags mind you, but still..I was apprehensive). But thank goodness, this tea has made me unafraid of berries again! The white tea balanced the blueberries just enough that they weren’t overpowering! Just enough berry for me, not overdone, not artificial either. Love the white tea lightness..makes me feel like it’s a summer day here and not fall :)

Overall, a very soothing and refreshing tea. Will probably have to stock up on more, but as others have said, it’s a very light tea for packing, so my 50 g should go a long way!

ETA—Also will probably experiment with temperatures and steeping time to find the ideal one. It is pretty good by following the provided guidelines..but after reading other reviews, I’m feeling adventurous. :)