drank Splash! by DAVIDsTEA

This tea freaked me out at first. The dry smell is pretty intense; salty, seaweed-y, and not very pleasing in general. However, as soon as I poured water on it, I smelled it, and to my surprise it smelled very minty! Complete 180. Now just waiting to taste it, will update once it is cooled.

Update: The taste—surprised me again! It tastes quite nice! Not as light as I’d like, and has a salty aftertaste on your lips. I think the salt weighs it down a bit. Minty though, very mild ginger, and seems to be relaxing. Just a bit disappointed in the aftertaste. Reminiscent of the ocean, yes. And I love the ocean.

Overall, a decent tea. Will possibly up rating after having a few cups. Smell is most deterring aspect. However, if you’re feeling adventurous, I’d give this a shot!