drank The Immunizer by DAVIDsTEA

Tried this tea this morning, loved the minty dry smell, I love mint teas. However the smell was a lot more potent than the actual tea. To me, this tea tastes almost exactly like the one by Celestial Seasonings, Echinacea Complete Care. Must be an overlap in the ingredients…anyways, mint comes out strongly, with the rest of the herbs nice and mellow. Would feel excellent on a sore throat, and def will force this one on my bf when he is sick! As for me, caffeine doesn’t sit well most of the time, so I will probably take this to class a few days a week due to its caffeine-free ness.

Overall, a nice tea, but rather disappointed that it tasted so similar to a different tea I had had previously.

UPDATE: Now that is is cooled off, I am more impressed, as it is not going bitter (like the other one I tried did) and it almost is becoming more complex, it seems a few more flavors are coming out. Can’t really identify them, but I like it!

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada