Ahh so pleased I nabbed a bit of this before it sold out for the season! Verdant, how have I never heard of you before steepter!!!

This tea. Ahhhh. From the dry, fresh vegetal scent, to the creamy green scent of the wet leaves, to the even creamier and smoother taste, this tea is, simply put, elegant. It’s a fresh spring morning, with the flowers all covered in dew. I can taste a hint of something floral in the aftertaste, maybe a lilac or orchid, and a bit of honey in there too. So refreshing! An excellent treat for today, since it’s miserable, rainy fall weather, and supposed to snow maybe this week, blargh. This tea also made my headache diminish immensely! Ah, I’m ready for a few more infusions!

Overall, a superb tea. Verdant, you have done it again, and I am already thinking once I am out of this that I will have to get some of the autumn pick! Thank you for such a lovely tea on this cold, dreary day!

Insence&Tea

You’re right this tea is amazing, I wish I bought more when I had the chance.

MissLena

I lucked out and made my order right on the dot! Well, I imagine the autumn one is just as amazing :)

Comments

Insence&Tea

You’re right this tea is amazing, I wish I bought more when I had the chance.

MissLena

Hello all, I am an electrical engineer (read:NERD :D), who is a bit obsessed with tea! I discovered loose tea in 2011, DAVIDsTEA in 2012 and it took off from there. I really started drinking/enjoying tea because it was excellent to take to class in the morning and because I can’t handle coffee! (unless it’s a really good cappuccino or latte, or decent decaf haha)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada