Backlog from yesterday – so my stomach has finally hit the breaking point for caffeine for a while :( so onto rooibos and herbal! Luckily my Della terra order came this week!

Mmmm this tea smells heavenly! I love lemon and cream, not much smell of rooibos either! I steeped for 5 mins, almost boiling water, wet smell was pretty delicious too.

As for taste, the rooibos seemed pretty strong at first to me, maybe because I haven’t had it in a while! But the creamy aftertaste was delectable, and the lemon was also there. I quite liked it! I added a little sugar just for an experiment halfway through, meh, I still prefer my teas plain, but the rooibos did tone down a bit with it.

Overall, a pretty nice rooibos! Made me warm and a bit sleepy, which was perfect for before bed. Delicious!

Hello all, I am an electrical engineer (read:NERD :D), who is a bit obsessed with tea! I discovered loose tea in 2011, DAVIDsTEA in 2012 and it took off from there. I really started drinking/enjoying tea because it was excellent to take to class in the morning and because I can’t handle coffee! (unless it’s a really good cappuccino or latte, or decent decaf haha)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada