drank Mayan Mist by Della Terra Teas

Happy early thanksgiving for the Canadians out there!! So this tea, the dry smell was not exactly what I was expecting..I’m not a huge fan of oranges, and this one was bursting with citrus scent! Couldn’t really smell anything but the oranges, but I thought hey, I won’t be too quick to judge this tea. Good thing, as this tea surprised me in a good way!

The wet smell was still orange, though not quite as potent. Also caught a whiff of cinnamon, which also isn’t really my favourite. But I held out..and the taste is quite enjoyable! The woodiness of the rooibos complements the citrus very well, and as for the chilis/peppercorns, they are there in the aftertaste! A nice warming at the back of the throat :) unfortunately didn’t get much coconut out of this cup, maybe a bit of the smoothness from it?

Overall, this tea was surprisingly tasty, after my initial worry due to the smell. I really want to drink this quite often this fall, the warming sensation along with the woody flavors just matches this time of year in my opinion! Another win for Della Terra in my books :D