Had my last cup of my sample of this tonight :( I have grown to loveee this tea! The lemon cream flavor is just so delicious! Will have to order more once I whittle down my tea stash a bit more! Also upping rating since I have been enjoying this immensely!

CHAroma

Boy do I need to whittle down my tea stash too. I might just have to do a giant giveaway or something so I can buy more new stuff. ;)

MissLena

I know what you mean!! But I think i’m going to my local Davids today anyways… Ahh the tea addiction lol

Comments

CHAroma

MissLena

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada