Well, here we go..I was stuck between buying this and another tea from Davids today..I was a bit apprehensive after reading the reviews on here, but hey, I like grapefruit, so I thought I’d give it a shot.

Dry smell is a bit citrusy, but very faint. Nothing overly exciting. Wet smell..hmmm, kind of odd. Like some kind of plant, and a bit of the grapefruit again, but mostly just a plant smell. I don’t know, I’m apprehensive of this..hoping it ends up being like when I tried The Splash..

So for taste, after steeping for 5 mins, it’s actually not bad. Not really outstanding, actually. Pretty mild, a bit of a tartness, mostly just herbs and a hint of grapefruit zest. It’s not overly exciting, and not terrible, which I am very grateful for. Never have had nettle tea before, and was worried it might make me break out in hives or something silly! Glad I was mistaken haha.

Overall, a mediocre cup, but drinkable. I just researched nettle leaves online, and found out they are supposed to be wonderful for seasonal allergies! I might have to save a bit of this until spring, because my allergies are horrendous then!

ETA: I liked it more when it was cooler :) very refreshing!