YES! I’m finally going to write a review for this tea as I’ve bought some for me and am not mooching it from my mom :P. This tea is blissful!

Dry: the thing I love about this tea is how it always seems to change. One day it will smell really minty, the next cup more chamomile, others more floral. It’s always lovely, whatever one it smells like! Tonight it’s mostly chamomile with the mint residing in the background.

Wet smell: Again, this seems to vary depending on what’s in the leaves this time! Tonight there’s a lot of lemongrass and some hibiscus, along with that mint. Mmm, delicious!

The taste: Perfection. A lovely blend of florals with mint and a slight hint of chamomile. Getting quite a bit of hibiscuz tonight, maybe also a touch of the lemon. It’s a wee bit tart, but still delicious. I LOVE this tea!

Overall, this tea is the ultimate for before bed! I can’t wait to get an amazing sleep tonight! Been craving this since I had it at my mom’s a few weeks ago!! Finally have a massive tin of this to enjoy. I highly recommend this tea, as long as you are ok with florals and mint. Anyways, off to relax and sleep for me! :)