This delicious tea is relaxing and perfect on this snowy post-Halloween-night day. Had a great evening in my costume with good friends!
The delicate leaves and sugary aftertaste are enveloping me in calm. Jasmine is just right as usual. Perfection in a cup. I don’t want to do anything but watch the snow fall and drink this lovely tea!

Also, thoughts and prayers to all on the east coast! Please be safe with the approach of sandy!

ETA: 2nd steep is also wonderful! I’m getting less jasmine, and more of a juicy, fruity taste! I can taste the apricot notes others have found. So good!

Nik

I went to add this to my shopping list based on your tasting note and discovered that it’s already in my cupboard. I need to start ordering less tea and drinking more of it. :D

MissLena

Haha well at least you have some already and don’t have to wait! :)

Comments

Nik

MissLena

Haha well at least you have some already and don’t have to wait! :)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada