drank Ginseng Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

The boyfriend convinced me to get some of this oolong, not that I need more oolongs, I have so many I haven’t tried! Anyways, I brewed him up a cup of this, and I am going to taste and log on here.

The dry smell is very green smelling, I like it, there’s a bit of something strong, must be the ginseng in it. Wet leaves, oh, this cup smells quite good now! I am getting a hint of butter, and of course a lovely oolong. I’m really not sure what ginseng smells like, but I’m sure it’s in there!

This tea has a lovely taste. The foremost flavor is oolong, then the ginseng kicks in, then, afterwards, there’s an interesting sweetness. It feels almost as if your throat is coated in honey, and it tastes similar as well.

Overall, this is an interesting tea. As I haven’t tried many ginseng teas, I don’t have much to compare it too, but it’s decent. The sweetness at the end is a bit different. I will have to try a full cup of this at some point (PS – the bf likes it a lot too)