Drinking this tea again, as my tummy was feeling icky and my throat is getting a bit sore. Probably stressing for my miserable exam that is happening tomorrow, on Halloween again! Sigh.

Anyways, the tea soothed me lots, now I’m yawning and ready for bed!

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada