This is the tea I am having to celebrate being done my crazy busy week! I’m also super stoked about my new Yixing teapot that I ordered this week! :D love this tea as always, haven’t had a really good oolong in ages it seems, thank you Verdant. Fresh greens with butter and honey aftertaste, delicious!

Bonnie

I’d join you in drinking this tea but I don’t like to waste good tea on a bad mood. I’m blue. Good day for puer. Sounds good for another day though and the pot, how wonderful!

MissLena

I hope you feel better soon Bonnie! At least you have puer, which is also excellent :) and I’m super excited about the pot! I got one from Verdant somehow, good timing I guess, I am just itching for it to arrive! Will have to wait quite a while when it does ship, being in Canada..it will be a long few weeks!

Bonnie

Wow lucky you! Those are collectors items!

MissLena

Yes indeed! It will receive much love and care :)

Comments

Bonnie

Bonnie

Wow lucky you! Those are collectors items!

MissLena

Yes indeed! It will receive much love and care :)

Hello all, I am a happily employed electrical engineer (read:NERD :D), who is a bit obsessed with tea! I discovered loose tea in 2011, DAVIDsTEA in 2012 and it took off from there. I really started drinking/enjoying tea because it was excellent to take to class in the morning and because I can’t handle coffee! (unless it’s a really good cappuccino or latte, or decent decaf haha)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada