Brewed this properly today, short steep time (10 seconds for first instead of a minute, adding about 5 seconds each infusion) and i love it! Have had 2 cups, the boyfriend had 2, and the leaves are still going strong! First steeps were very light and buttery, and later ones flavorful greens with butter! So savory, reminds me of some type of soup almost! Time for another cup pretty soon, I just can’t get enough. I really want to try the autumn harvest for this one as well! My verdant addiction continues :)

Mrnixonpants

Weird! This is the tea I’m drinking right now…

MissLena

It’s so delicious! Makes me just want to drink my whole bag of it :)

Invader Zim

I love this tea! The summer harvest is my favorite!

I agree! I might have to have another bunch of it today :D just craving it lol

Comments

Mrnixonpants

Weird! This is the tea I’m drinking right now…

MissLena

It’s so delicious! Makes me just want to drink my whole bag of it :)

Invader Zim

I love this tea! The summer harvest is my favorite!

I agree! I might have to have another bunch of it today :D just craving it lol

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada