drank Jessie's Tea by DAVIDsTEA

My other before bed tea (almost overtaking Mother’s Little Helper!). Getting all cozy and sleepy from the coconut. G’night steepster :)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada