Had this tea this morning with my parents :) actually made my dad a loose tea! And success! They both liked it a lot, dad said it reminded him of tea he had when he traveled to China back when he and mom were just getting married. I was very happy they both enjoyed it so much. I had the third steeping of it, so mine was rather light, but them liking their cups made up for it. And Verdant tea is still tasty even when it’s really light :D. Love sharing my love of tea with others, especially family! :)

Oh, and PS – going to try the famed Laoshan Black tonight..my stomach has been handling caffeine well lately, so I am super excited!

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada