MLH night right now, have a terrible headache. Curse you pressure change! See previous notes.

Bonnie

Hope you feel better. I’ve been feeling ick today too. Migraines huh!

MissLena

Ugh yes the darn weather! Hopefully some warmer air is coming in, it was very cold here today, I’m tired of winter already. Tea always makes everything better though :) hope you feel better too!

Bonnie

It’s warm enough here, it’s the high altitude LIGHT! I have blackout shades on some but not all of my windows. I’m a mushroom! I don’t get headaches I get what feels like the flu.
You are much worse. I don’t think I could take headaches!!!

MissLena

Ooh something like the flu would not be fun :( the weather change that made my headache last night was a bunch of snow!! And still cold, haha i just love it here in Alberta.. Not..

Comments

Bonnie

Hope you feel better. I’ve been feeling ick today too. Migraines huh!

Bonnie

You are much worse. I don’t think I could take headaches!!!

MissLena

Hello all, I am an electrical engineer (read:NERD :D), who is a bit obsessed with tea! I discovered loose tea in 2011, DAVIDsTEA in 2012 and it took off from there. I really started drinking/enjoying tea because it was excellent to take to class in the morning and because I can’t handle coffee! (unless it’s a really good cappuccino or latte, or decent decaf haha)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada