drank Three Wishes Tea by DAVIDsTEA

Ah super late tasting note! Today was crazy, class, then job interview, then taking my friend to davidstea for the first time :D i actually managed to not buy anything while there! She picked up a few teas, this being the one we tried when we arrived back at my place.

The smell is super peachy. A bit of floral, but mostly peach, with a bit of melon. Wet leaf was also very fruity.. Hmm, I was hoping a bit more floral to be honest, but the leaves look pretty! They unfolded enormously, and the pretty flowers are floating about. Very magical :)

Taste – wowza, i got tons of melon and peach!! I could have sworn this was a fruit tea! A slight bitterness near the end of sips, black teas doing I suppose. I would have liked a bit less of that fruit flavoring and a bit more floral once again, definitely more Jasmine! I love Jasmine haha.

Overall, a surprisingly tasty tea, but maybe not quite the flavor I was wanting (expecting?) however, I might pick up a sample of this the next time I’m at Davids to play with temperatures and things.

Yay for introducing my friend to buying loose leaf though! She really enjoyed this tea, which I am super pleased about :)

Nik

I’ve introduced a few friends to loose leaf, so far, and it’s a wonderful feeling. Congrats to you and welcome to your friend. :D

MissLena

I’m so happy she finally bought some! She has been drinking DavidsTea Silver Needle White Tea at my place whenever she comes over for the past month, and she finally asked me to take her tea shopping. Such an awesome feeling! She always laughs at my tea buying, I told her it may have begun for her now! Haha :)

Comments

Nik

MissLena

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada