drank Snow Fairy by Della Terra Teas

Haha i didn’t know if I should log this under its original name or this one. Picked this one as it showed up in my steepster feed yesterday :p, although I purchased it back when it was vanilla pineapple white (and neglected to log, my bad!)

This tea smells so sweet and yummy! It vaguely reminds me of a sugary breakfast cereal, but I think that the vanilla and pineapple mixing. It smells delicious though, and makes me want to gobble it up! I steeped the full three minutes this time. Oh, and the leaves are soo pretty and delicate! I love how they unfurl, I showed these leaves to my mom back when I first had this tea at her place and she thought they looked so nice!

The wet leaves smell just as delicious! I can pick out the ingredients a bit better though, separate the pineapple and vanilla, and the green tea is underlying the sweetness. Lots of vanilla though, a very tasty vanilla smell. Mmmmm so happy I’m having this in the morning!

The flavor is so nommy, vanilla with a slightly pineapple aftertaste. I definitely can taste the green tea in here, but it is tempered by the white to keep the cup pretty light. I might try a bit shorter steeping to see if it can be even lighter and fluffier. Also would like maybe a wee bit more of the peppercorns, they are present in a slight warming sensation, but not quite as strong as in Mayan Mist (which is probably a good thing actually, this tea is much more delicate than that one).

Overall, this tea is pretty darn delicious. For being a green and white blend, it is still very delicate and delicious. I feel like I should be having a pastry with this, or small sandwiches :). This might end up being a re-purchase as it’s really enjoyable. Very good white tea from Della Terra! Recommend this!