I put this in my timolino today. Lately I’ve been craving warm, gingery teas and this was the choice for today. The flavor is actually growing on me :) the dry smell is very orange smelling. It brews up a very dark brown, and i steeped for 5 mins. The flavor is very dark roasted tasting, with quite a bit of orange in the background with a hint of ginger. This does very well in the travel mug, i almost prefer it in there as it doesn’t seem to taste as strong. This is also the first pu erh I’ve had in tea (not counting Yabao as it’s an interesting tea not sure how to classify it).

Overall, the flavor is definitely growing on me. It also is very warming and feels healthy to drink. Good choice for mug, oh and I couldn’t smell any fishiness that others have associated with the tea, which is nice haha. Will probably start drinking this a bit more often if my ginger kick keeps up haha.