Again drinking this out of my timolino, it’s soooo cold out today so this is hitting the spot. I actually am finding it prefer this in the mug than from a cup at home. I should however mention that I brew it in a basket in a cup and then transfer it to my travel mug. Yay I might actually finish my massive 50 g bag lol – I bought it back when I didn’t realize in store at Davids you can get smaller sizes.

Also, reallly hoping some of my black Friday orders arrive today, I hate waiting :/

Cavocorax

I made that mistake. I bought a full 100g on impulse but I find this is a tea I need to be in the mood for… I’ll empty it eventually!

MissLena

Haha yes for me it smelled so much better in the store so I bought a lot! So happy I’m growing to enjoy it more :)

Cavocorax

Yeah I learned that lesson – don’t buy tea based on the smell. :| But it’s a good thing this one grows on you. I like it when my stomach is upset too.

MissLena

Yeah it’s very good for that too, it must be the ginger in it. It’s funny, I ordered some teas from DAVIDsTEA online and smelled them – smelled terrible! But I love the taste of them!

Comments

Cavocorax

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada