drank Lemon Chiffon by Della Terra Teas

YAY my Della Terra order came yesterday, as did my teacups from Verdant! Will try to put some pics up later :) oh and I also tried the Papa Bear’s Hibernation Blend from DT but I couldn’t find it in the database! Might have to try to add a new tea lol.

So I have this tea again! Hurrah! It’s still excellent, lemony and sweet and caffeine free, which I need for my barrage of finals in the coming weeks (caffeine will just increase my anxiety too much, however, going to have a Yixing session later today anyways haha). The lemon is light and sugary today, maybe because I only steeped it for 4 mins, and usually I steep rooibos for 5. Still delicious though!

So happy I have this back in stock! Probably my favorite or second favorite rooibos tea! Oh, and upping rating due to that fact!

Hello all, I am an electrical engineer (read:NERD :D), who is a bit obsessed with tea! I discovered loose tea in 2011, DAVIDsTEA in 2012 and it took off from there. I really started drinking/enjoying tea because it was excellent to take to class in the morning and because I can’t handle coffee! (unless it’s a really good cappuccino or latte, or decent decaf haha)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.