Last exam tomorrow!! Woot! Then I can focus on tea for a bit, and finish Christmas shopping and go see the Hobbit :) so I will crack down to studying after this tasting note. Yummy creamy lemon, I saw a big chunk of lemon in here today! Mmmm :) Please see previous notes on this tea.

Oh, and my brick of pu (lol) from Verdant has arrived! I am not sure how to deal with it really, so I am going to let it sit until I figure out how to break into it and how to go about aging it. Oh, and my boyfriend’s Christmas presents came today as well! Thought I’d post pics as they are sooo cute, and I want them for me. He loves them, he is drinking tea out of the mug right now until we figure out how to brew in the teapot, it is too small for the brew baskets, so might have to use a t-sac.

Cavocorax

Awww. I LOVE that teapot. Hope you get through your last exam all right and are able to actually enjoy your winter break! I’m hoping to see the Hobbit too! I’m nervous about it, but hope it’s good. (But seriously… WHY 3 MOVIES? It’s the frakking Hobbit!)

MissLena

I love the teapot too! Might have to get one for me :) I’m hoping the last one goes ok, have had a few rougher ones so this one could even those out haha. I don’t understand the 3 movie thing..seriously, the one book is shorter than all the other LOTR books! I’ve heard good things about the movie at least, I’m hoping it’s good, been waiting a while for it!

Omg I want that mug!

MissLena

Hehe its so cute, I custom made it on Zazzle for him :)

Comments

Cavocorax

Omg I want that mug!

MissLena

Hehe its so cute, I custom made it on Zazzle for him :)

Hello all, I am an electrical engineer (read:NERD :D), who is a bit obsessed with tea! I discovered loose tea in 2011, DAVIDsTEA in 2012 and it took off from there. I really started drinking/enjoying tea because it was excellent to take to class in the morning and because I can’t handle coffee! (unless it’s a really good cappuccino or latte, or decent decaf haha)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada