So, haha, if it actually is the end of the world tomorrow, at 4 am in the morning, this will be the last cup of tea I drink before it ends! Lol, a disclaimer, I don’t believe that nonsense. But anyways, this tea is smelling as delicious as always, it’s still too hot to drink at the moment, but it will be excellent :)

Talk to you steepsters another day! And if not, enjoy your last teas! Lol

Cavocorax

It’s so funny how people latch onto that sort of thing,eh? It’s fun to joke about at least.

Mmmmm. That’s a good tea. I might need some for tonight. I might need to grab more too. Last time I grabbed some, there was an incident when opening the tin and I lost a good oz or more to the floor. :/

MissLena

Haha yeah oh well it makes for a bit of excitement I suppose haha, the gullible people.

Oh no about your tea! I hope you still have some left! I am at my parents, so I get to dip into my mom’s tin all holiday and save mine until I’m back at my place :D I love MLH, it’s making me all sleepy now though, as it should, it’s pretty late here.

Comments

Cavocorax

MissLena

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada