Had a cup of this with mom before bed, this tea is a hit for my whole family! Love it so much, I’m starting to like this tea even more, if that is possible.

Now, not really related to the tasting note, but tea related nonetheless..

Before I wander off to sleep, just had to make a quick update about other teas. So I gave my aunty and cousin matcha for Christmas today, and they were pleased with it! I gave them directions on how to brew it, so I hope they enjoy it! Made me feel good to give them something unique that they liked :) oh and my aunty served DavidsTea Cream of Earl Grey tonight with dinner! I would make a tasting note on it, but it wouldn’t be too accurate because I don’t know how much leaf she used and my cup was the last one of the pot, so it definitely was the most potent. It was pretty tasty though. So yay! Successful tea day all around! And introducing my family to matcha was pretty awesome!

Bonnie

Sounds like you had some fun!

MissLena

Yeah it was a pretty good day! Got to see a lot of family, and the FOOD…mmmmm, I’ve never had such a good figgy pudding (I didn’t know good ones could exist LOL) so yes, quite a successful Christmas :)

Comments

Bonnie

Sounds like you had some fun!

MissLena

Hello all, I am a happily employed electrical engineer (read:NERD :D), who is a bit obsessed with tea! I discovered loose tea in 2011, DAVIDsTEA in 2012 and it took off from there. I really started drinking/enjoying tea because it was excellent to take to class in the morning and because I can’t handle coffee! (unless it’s a really good cappuccino or latte, or decent decaf haha)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada