Merry Christmas! So I found a tea my dad likes, Yay! This one :) he added a ton of honey, but it made it really quite tasty actually! Ooh and i got a brewt steeper today as a gift! So I had to try it out tonight with this, I love it! I’ve seen them used at davidstea, and i can’t wait to make iced tea with it!

Oh and I don’t know if I mentioned, a few days ago I got my present from the boy, a breville variable temp :D i should have brought it to my parents over Christmas but i thought it’d take up too much space, love it too tho! Especially the hold temp :)

So I hope everyone had a spectacular, tea filled Christmas with family and friends!

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada