drank The Immunizer by DAVIDsTEA

So everyone in the house is getting the stomach flu… So this tea was required today. Hoping I don’t get it, it’s a darn nasty one. I steeped it for me and mom to try to protect us both, steeped for quite a while probably 8 or 9 mins. Max mint! See previous notes on this tea.

Boiling
Terri HarpLady

swallow a couple of small cloves of garlic, that’ll help to kill it. Also, eating apples helps with a stomach bug. The pectin seems to help sooth the gut, and if you can’t keep them down, at least it won’t taste bad. Slippery elm bark tea is also helpful.

MissLena

Thanks for the suggestions! I had a lot of garlic in spaghetti tonight so maybe I’ll have a bit more, if I can find small cloves that is :) and i’ll keep apples in mind too!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

MissLena

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada