drank Green and Fruity by DAVIDsTEA

Ah I like this! This is one of my first green rooibos blends, and I am very impressed with it. The smell is dead on peaches and cream porridge to me, which I quite like for breakfast!! The scent just makes my mouth water.

The taste is definitely quite a lot of peaches, with a papaya-mango flavoring added in to make it a touch exotic. The rooibos is an excellent base here, not overpowering, just mellow and delicious. I am anxious to add milk and sugar to see if it actually tastes like peaches and cream even more than it does now! The taste is a bit muted compared to the smell, but it is still very good.

Overall, this is going to be a repurchase. I also can’t wait to try this iced, it will be very refreshing in the summer. This maybe have taken the second place spot for favorite rooibos over Jessie’s tea, definitely the best green rooibos I have tried! Love that it’s caffeine free too, I can see this as a morning staple for class.

Shmiracles

hey i just steeped this too!
(actually it’s been in my timolino steeping for like an hour and seeing your post just reminded me it was there)
another green rooibos i like is the three lemon green. if you like lemon of course.

it IS TOTALLY peaches and cream oatmeal!!! you’re so right.

MissLena

I should try the lemon one I quite like lemon :) i can’t believe how similar it is to the oatmeal hey?? Mm makes me want to go buy some now!

Comments

Shmiracles

hey i just steeped this too!

it IS TOTALLY peaches and cream oatmeal!!! you’re so right.

MissLena

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada