Yum, this does pretty good in a travel mug! Speaking of which, I might be needing a new one soon, my current timolino is getting tainted by different teas on the rubber seal and makes most of my teas taste a bit more off.

Cavocorax

Yeah I’ve had a bit of trouble with my timoline. Everything tastes off, but I don’t really want to give up and just use it for coffee. :|

Shmiracles

noooo i love my timolino! i don’t want there to be a problem :( maybe i’ll soak the lid parts in some natural cleanser on a regular basis? to help keep this from happening? humph.

ashmanra

Would baking soda help? Then airing it?

That’s my next move!

MissLena

I’ve tried baking soda a bit but might not have left it on long enough, I’ll have to try it again sometime. I absolutely love this mug haha it has lasted over a year with heavy use, so I might just buy a new one, the investment is definitely worth it. It’s super annoying that it’s just the rubber pieces that retain the smells of different teas, I’d definitely try soaking it regularly Shmiracles, try to prevent it if possible! :)

Comments

Cavocorax

Shmiracles

ashmanra

Would baking soda help? Then airing it?

That’s my next move!

80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada