drank Laoshan Genmaicha by Verdant Tea

Sipdown – 2 in one day! This one is late haha, but better late than never? I used about 1.5 tsps for this cup to finish it off. It smells HEAVENLY! Lots of puffy rice in this one, with the Laoshan green just present enough to round it off. I will enjoy this lovely cup, and it might possibly be added to the re-order list as well once I finish a few more teas. Oh, and see previous notes for details on taste :)

it’s still today so it totally counts! :)

I really enjoy this one from verdant…it made me think i might really like other genmaichas and got me to try a bunch. sadly this is the only one for me really lol

MissLena

Hmm interesting, this is my first and so far the only genmaicha I have tried – maybe I should just stick with this one then for the future :D

Comments

it’s still today so it totally counts! :)

MissLena

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada