I am desperately craving chocolate tonight! I think it might be because I was just munching on popcorn and I got salt overload that needs to be balanced with sweets, but man I need chocolate! Lol, I had taken out Della Terra’s Swiss Mountain, but I’m not feeling like having black tea this late, so the only other choice was this tea, which I have had for quite some time, it was an Xmas present from my mom the Xmas before this past one. It was my first rooibos, and I liked it back when I had it, we’ll see how it fares now. Oh, and I also downed a mini Coffee Crisp and a chocolate chip cookie while this was steeping haha, sweet craving still not quite satisfied though.

My boyfriend was super surprised when I told him I was making a bagged tea. He actually was like “what??” haha, guess this doesn’t happen that often. I steeped with boiling water for 5 minutes.

The steeped smell is mostly mint, with a hint of chocolate that I am wanting haha. The rooibos smell is there a bit too, but it goes nicely with the blend. It also brewed up really dark for being only 5 minutes.

Mmm this taste is nice and calming tonight, not a whole lot of chocolate, but it will get the job done I think, or at least trick my brain into thinking there’s chocolate there haha. The rooibos is pretty relaxed here, and the sweetness goes very nicely with the refreshing taste of the mint. This is a pretty good tea, albeit mild, but still decent. It’s a good before-bed one when I don’t feel like dealing with infusers and loose leaves and all that.

Overall, a pretty good tea. Could use a bit more chocolate, but ah well, for a caffeine free chocolate tea, it tastes alright. Mmm I’m ready for bed now though :) cozy and sweet.