drank Blueberry Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Yummy!! I made a hot latte with this today, it frothed up really quite nicely but I think I might have used a tad too much water, it’s not quite as strong as I would like it to taste. But it is still delicious! Question, can you submit a review from a long time back for Red Leaf’s matcha program? I would need to edit it and just add the link, but I would like to submit for the discount for reviewers.

I have been bombarding my friends to try matcha hehe, we are having a tea party tonight with a bunch of them so I think I will make them one of these and see what they think. Hopefully they think it’s as tasty as I think it is (and then they can use my code to get 50% off and I will get free matcha mwahaha). See previous notes on this matcha :)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada